NRMHA has committed to a 50/50 lottery program. This lottery is intended to raise funds for the association. The association will use these lottery proceeds to offset a portion of the operational expenses and members will benefit directly from the lottery through reduced membership fees.
- Lottery Schedule
- There will be 20 lottery draws.
- The date for the first draw will be set before the season starts. This date has been selected as: October 17th , 2019
- Draws during the Christmas holidays may differ depending on the day of the week the holidays occur.
- Tickets will be numeric with 20 tickets per book
- A maximum of 5 books can be signed out at a time.
- Members can pick up and sell tickets as soon as registration is confirmed.
- Tickets can be picked up at hockey registration and during collection times.
- Sellers are to treat their assigned tickets like cash.
- NRMHA will record all ticket numbers issued to each player.
- Sellers will be required to return any unsold tickets during the final collection period.
- NRMHA will reconcile the number of tickets issued, the number of tickets sold and the number of unsold tickets.
- The seller will be responsible to reimburse NRMHA for any discrepancy between the amount of sold and returned tickets compared to the number of tickets issued.
- Each missing ticket will be valued at $2.00.
- Proceeds from missing tickets will be allocated to the following year's first draw.
- We are unable to accept pennies, nickels, dimes or quarters.
Retail Stores and Places of Business:
- The sellers name must clearly be identified on each ticket.
$0.50 per ticket will be kept in an account per player/family and any accumulated funds will go towards the following years registration.
- In the event the player will not be returning any monies accumulated will be paid out the following October.
- Any balance in a players account can be transferred to Wildcats or Matrix balances.
- Player account balances can be requested at any time with a 7-day turnaround time frame.
- Local businesses will be solicited to sell tickets on behalf of NRMHA.
- The lottery office will be located at the APM Centre.
- Collection times will be posted on the NRMHA website and Lottery Facebook page.
- Lottery draws will be posted live on the Lottery Facebook page and results will also be posted on the NRMHA website.
- Winner will be notified at the time of draw.
- If the week number is not indicated on the ticket, it will be assumed for current weeks draw.