NRMHA Power Play 50/50 Lottery Introduction

Piatto logo

Power Play Lottery Intoduction

  • Your fundraising fee now has a chance to earn you more money
  • Each ticket is worth $2.00
  • This is a 50/50 style draw
  • Tickets can be dropped off weekly Saturday mornings from 9:00AM-Noon
  • You will be provided with more tickets to sell each week
  • Tickets are treated like cash and you will be responsible for them
  • The higher the pot the easier they will be to sell
  • Our goal is to lower registration fees
  • 25% of the Sale if a ticket will go directly back to the seller to reduce next years registration. 25% goes toward lotto administration expenses and reducing overall registration. 50% goes to winner
Giant Tiger logo

Major Association Sponsors

  • Allstar Cresting logo
  • Tim Hortons logo
  • Dodge Caravan Kids Logo

Related Websites

Secondary Navigation Menu